Gas Clip Technologies, Inc. is a leader within the portable gas detector market, and our rapid growth is creating new and exciting opportunities.
We are always looking for talented people to
be a part of our team in our DFW Metroplex headquarters and around the world.
If you feel that you may be a good fit for our company, please submit your resume and background information to jobs @ gascliptech.com.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to clients.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments (all forms) and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices and credit memos according to company practices; submits to customers.
- Works credit applications (international and domestic) according to company policy.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Creates reports regarding the status of customer accounts as requested.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Accounting Lead and other staff.
- Collaborates with the appropriate staff to reconcile accounts receivable.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Makes appropriate adjustments to credit limits as requested and approved.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and.
- At least two to three years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.