Gas Clip Technologies, Inc. is a leader within the portable gas detector market, and our rapid growth is creating new and exciting opportunities. We are always looking for talented people to be a part of our team in our DFW metroplex headquarters and around the world. If you feel that you may be a good fit for our company, please submit your resume and background information to info @ gascliptech.com.
We presently have the following positions available:
Payroll/Human Resource Specialist
The Payroll/Human Resource Specialist is an integral part of the Accounting and Human Resources teams here at Gas Clip Technologies. This person will be responsible for processing payroll, all payroll functions, and maintaining personnel files. It is especially important to know all processes, expectations, goals, and proper procedures. This position must be a good communicator, have integrity, and have the flexibility to multitask. If you are interested in starting onboard with a fast-paced, fast-growing company with opportunities for personal growth and advancement then please read on to see if your skills and background match what we are looking for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting time-sheet data and payroll information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing paychecks.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Preparing and distributing income statements.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
Human Resource Specialist:
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment and on-boarding processes to ensure that they run smoothly.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
Payroll and Human Resource duties and responsibilities listed here are not all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be added to the position, as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business, or another related field; BSc/BA in Business, Accounting or relevant field a plus
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases
- Trustworthy and honest
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Experience with ADP (Preferred)
- Outstanding organizational ability and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Follows instructions well
- Basic understanding of tax procedures
- Strong knowledge base of HR related laws and regulations, compliance and industry best practices
- Familiarity with benefits and other wage deductions
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work on a deadline
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and payroll best practices
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Great attention to detail
- Set up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities
- Experience in recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- Creative and resourceful
Other Job details:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Yearly - Two weeks PTO plus 10 paid company holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday through Friday, Day Shift
Location: Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
Work Remotely: No
Send resume to Patti Dutton, Gas Clip Technologies, email: patti.dutton @ gascliptech.com or phone: 972.775.7577, ext. 667.